Operational Risk Analyst
£22,000-£30,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Solihull, West Midlands
This position will offer a supportive environment for an Operational Risk and Governance professional to develop a set of skills that are highly sought after:
- Identify and assess instances of Operational Risks and Governance weakness.
- Assist in the 1st Line of Defence (1LOD) against Risk across Marketing & Commercial Departments.
- Document and review policies and day-to-day procedures.
- Refer instances of non-compliance to senior Risk staff, and assist in the implementation of adequate controls.
This opportunity is ideal for a person with some Operational Risk or Governance experience to take the next step in their career. You will possess:
- Some experience in Operational Risk or Governance; ideally within Financial Services, Banking, or a regulated industry such as Energy & Utilities or Telecommunications.
- An understanding of Operational Risk within a regulated environment, and an appreciation of how regulations impact the operations of a business.
- The ability to conduct and review Level 1 Control Testing to mitigate risk and governance issues.
- Good communication skills.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training & development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.