Operational Insights Manager
£35,000 - £42,000, contributory pension, 25 days holiday
We are working with a highly respected consumer manufacturing business that develops products for the domestic and commercial markets. Part of a global organisation, the role of Operations Insights Manager is vital in the analysis of big data to develop future service products and strategies.
The successful candidate will consider and analyse business information reporting and management information strategy to identify opportunity and improvements to service delivery relating to 300,000 service calls per annum and delivered by circa 300 service and breakdown engineers operating across the UK.
As Operational Insights Manager you will make key recommendations to the operations team areas of focus and improvements, that will ultimately benefit the business and its customers.
As Operational Insights Manager you will be expected to:
- Champion a culture that achieves the business goals, delights customers and keeps consumer advocacy at the heart of everything that the business does.
- Drive Performance for Growth ensuring that all matrix team members have stretching personal objectives, development plans and regular performance reviews to embed a high-performance culture.
- Identify and develop high potential employees and ensure an available talent pipeline to meet business and capability requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise to ensure both operational tooling and data is optimised across the business unit.
- Act as an expert across all operational tooling
You will act as an expert for management information data analytics, providing insightful, timely and collaborative input, views, council and direction
- Ensure the timely production of management information and key performance indicators are published with supportive value-add commentary
- Endorse cross functional process alignment
- Provide training, education and awareness of to maximise the use of tooling capability
- Act as a relationship bridge across the wider global organisation.
- Promote personal networking across the organisation
Ideally, we are looking for those with the following skills and attributes:
- Experience of resource and operational trend analysis
- Experience in providing and delivering meaningful insight
- Experience of challenging to deliver positive results
- Confident to communicate at a senior level, with the ability to articulate analysis and data to all stakeholders in a way which is meaningful and insightful
This position will suit candidates that are comfortable with working in and around big data, looking and analysing trends, and providing suggestions and strategy on what they mean and what can be done to maximise the findings to improve service to the end user.
This is a great business with a true global footprint that can offer excellent career progression for the right candidate. If you would like to more about the role and business, then please apply to be considered for the position.