£20 - 23 per hour
OPD and Quality Engineer - 54086
5 month initial contract
Automotive - Calibration and Controls
- Calibration & Controls Engineer within the EPE Quality & OPD Team.
- Liaise with Hotline Engineers to help in diagnosing field issues relating to electrified powertrain system.
- Conduct visits to dealers & vehicle up-fitters to assist with vehicle de-bugging, software updates & data logging in support of issue investigation.
- Work with appropriate engineering teams to develop solutions to field issues.
- Support vehicle launches on electrified products.
- Experience using the following tools: Diagnostic Engineering Tool (DET), ATI, Mycanic, Canalyzer.
- Understanding of current electrified powertrain technology & principles.
- Working knowledge of ETIS, PTS & GCQIS systems.
- Engineering degree or equivalent qualification.
- The position will require extensive travel both within the UK and Europe
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.