£24.61 - 24.61 per hour
Title: Onboarding Supply Chain / Logistics Analyst - 37232
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
Contract Position based at: Solihull
Rate: up to £24.61/hour Ltd (which equals c£19/hour PAYE)
This role is to understand the requirements expected from JLR suppliers. As part of a new project, these requirements have changed and it will be the responsibility of this person to contact certain suppliers to talk them through these requirements, understand any roadblock/challenges they have for delivering these requirements and validating post Go Live that they have successfully delivered them. Measure and report out performance to key stakeholders and raise any issues to the relevant internal teams for resolution
- Strong Communication; written and verbal. Confidence in dealing with mixed suppliers, customer, stakeholder groups and ability to clearly explain detailed requirements to new suppliers. (NB: some of the information to be shared with suppliers covers technical SAP requirements which will be delivered by a technical IT team.
- Whilst the individual does not need to know SAP technically they need the confidence to be able to articulate IT requirements in simple business terms)
- Team player (e.g. demonstrated experience of working in a Team) with ability to drive own individual output, especially whilst working remotely IT Skills knowledge. i.e. excel, computer literate for recording and reporting status
- Good networking, communication, influencing, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Advanced analytical skills, with the ability to work with a large volume of wide ranging data from a range of disparate sources, and produce reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process orientated with great attention to detail.
- A team player with the drive to contribute to and achieve a common goal
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
Similar equivalent experience preferred
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, with particular expertise in Excel and PowerPoint
Additional Information - INSIDE IR35
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.