Offline CNC Programmer (Hypermill/Edgecam)
Competitive permanent salary
This is an immediate permanent start for an experienced CNC Programmer who can program with Hypermill (4/5 axis ideally but not a pre-requisite); it's working for a leading aerospace company who produce parts for global aerospace companies.
We are looking for the following for the CNC Programmer role:
- Experienced programming using Hypermill or EdgeCam working on low volume parts
- Relevant engineering qualifications and/or training
- Able to work from customer data and through the machining process (this role will not require you to prove out the part)
- Any capability with MasterCAM or Catia would be advantageous
The CNC Programmer role is a key position for the company, hence why some experience in Hypermill is required; the company can offer the following for the CNC Programmer role:
- Good basic salary
- Day hours
- Training and development with other packages such as Catia/MasterCAM
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CNC Programming and Hypermill looking to build a working knowledge and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Programming role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.