Job title: Office Manager
Salary Range; Up to £32,000
This revolutionary organisation are seeking dedicated Office Manager for their Coventry head office.
An Office Manager is required with knowledge of business administration and customer service. Candidates with experience of engineering or technology industries would be well received.
Due to growth this company, the innovative company based in Coventry requires a flexible Office Manager with diary management experience for a new permanent role. As an Office Manager you will be required to:
- Prepare relevant documents such as board meeting agendas, minutes, presentations, letters and reports as well as assignment business projects.
- Overseeing the company's administration including tracking office budgets, negotiating and managing office suppliers as well as the diaries of 4 directors.
- Dealing will all general correspondence and enquiries for the business, liaising with clients, suppliers and staff in a variety of settings.
The Office Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience in an office administration or office management role, ideally within the technology or engineering field.
- Resilient organisation, communication and problem-solving skillset with a high focus on being able to multi-task and successfully deliver on a variety of tasks.
- Open to flexible working hours, and able to adapt to changing environments as well as taking control of situations.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of administrative organisation to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Coventry-based technology company will offer you:
- Salary up to £32,000 per annum
- Working within a small highly capable and dedicated team to achieve success.
- Forefront position within this leading and growing company.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of cost effective Office Management and excellent communication skills and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Office Manager role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.