- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Administration
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 01 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59640
Up to £15.00 p/h
Seeking a part-time Administrator to support the Logistics UK customs import and account team during a period of increased volumes.
Working for a global company, offering somebody an insight into something they may not have had experience. Would have visibility of the Import world without the responsibility.
Team of 5 experienced people lots of support offered.
- Supporting with freight invoice validations
- Coordinating validations of freight ensuring they are accurate
- Supporting import process and e ntering shipment data to the company's Import log,
- Coordinating the receipt and retention of Import documentation.
- Providing adhoc support to the accounting team.
- Preparing import instruction template using Excel
- Filing and logging data updating Import
- Using systems to check what has been received, the shipment is valid, and the invoice is ok to pay.
- Data entry and evaluation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications including Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Basic finance knowledge useful but not necessary
- Basic customs knowledge useful but not necessary
Part Time: 20hrs per week
Interested? Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.