£45,000pa + Car + OTE £16K + Medical + Pension + Travel Location
Central UK Location
A Sales Manager is required to be part of a UK based Field Sales Team on a permanent basis to develop opportunities to sell capital printing equipment to OEM customers and prospects within a defined geographic area. The role requires a sales professional to be based in a central England location is a field based position, who can provide customers with excellent service to inspire confidence and future business success.
The Sales Managers Key Tasks/ Accountabilities:
- Work effectively to represent business in selling the full range of products to OEM customers and prospects within a designated geographical area.
- Develop a clear OEM growth strategy to deliver incremental sales through new business acquisition, and maximising revenue from existing customers.
- Build relationships with existing OEM customers and prospects to ensure business is the preferred supplier for their coding and labelling equipment needs.
- Understand the OEMs requirements and preferences for both today's and future markets, e.g. the impact of Industry 4.0 on end user requirements.
- Collaborate with the Business Development, Area Sales, and National Accounts Managers to ensure Domino is the chosen supplier for the OEM equipment.
- Develop and deliver repeatable solutions for ease and commonality of specification and price point.
- Develop and manage customer price lists for ease of ordering and retention.
- Manage and achieve sales targets by demonstrating agreed professional sales behaviours.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of Domino Coding and Marking products.
- Deal with sales administration in a timely and accurate manner.
The Sales Manager will have Experience/ Knowledge:-
- Knowledge of different sales techniques and different financial models.
- Customer account management.
- Proven record of exceeding challenging sales targets.
- Expertise in the management of customer sales meetings.
- Relationship building at all client levels and internally with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Sales planning, forecasting and reporting.
- Self-motivated and autonomous working.
- Data management expertise e.g. use of CRM systems.
- Full driving licence.
- Experience of technical capital sales solutions into manufacturing environments
- Knowledge of printing technologies, coding and marking solutions
- Experience of industrial packaging environments
No doubt interest for this role will be high, if you are tenacious, self-motivated, calm under pressure, organised and resilient Sales/ Business Manager, seeking a role in a progression and peoplle orientated company then please apply directly to this advert today, if you have any questions please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.