£39.44 - 39.44 per hour
3 months ago
An experienced Occupational Psychologist is required to join an automotive OEM based in Gaydon.
Rate - up to £39.44/hr Ltd rate (equals c£30.36/hr PAYE rate)
This role sits in the Learning Academy and operates in an Agile metholody and mindset within the REFOCUS Leadership, Behaviour and Cultures transformation team. This role will have the responsibility for designing, testing and implementing tools to assess leadership capability. This role will carry out executive assessments for senior level roles.
- Delivery of assessment centres and individual assessments, including business scenario assessment, psychometric testing, structured interviewing, assessment integration, report writing, feedback delivery and development planning programmes
- Design, development and delivery of assessment tools in line with the new REFOCUS leadership, culture and behaviours strategy
- Through the delivery of successor assessments ensure leaders are selected, developed and motivated appropriately according to the REFOCUS transformation strategy
- Undertake the design and development of leadership, culture and behaviour assessment tools that support in achieving strategic objectives.
- Carry out executive assessments for senior level roles across the Business.
- Drive effective solutions and build effective working practices through collaboration with wider business communities and stakeholders.
- Combine psychological and ethical principles with a practical approach, that is sensitive to the commercial realities faced by most businesses today
- Deploy tools and techniques to help surface, activate, accelerate potential
- Extensive previous experience of working in a similar role with a proven track record of delivery of successful organisation capability projects
- Extensive experience of psychometric profiling and executive assessments with senior level stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in senior leadership assessment, profiling and coaching to support leaders in removing barriers to success and fulfill their potential.
- Extensive experience designing, developing and deploying new assessment tools according to the current leadership, culture and behaviour strategy of the business
Significant experience of leading collaborative and honest dialogues with senior stakeholders resulting in defined, positive outcomes
- Track record of stakeholder management and networking skills
- Strong experience in building environments of trust by supporting stakeholders to speak openly and truthfully, listening attentively and treating each other respectfully
- Skilled at influencing and contracting
- Strong analytical skills to gain insight and use it to inform choice, decisions, influencing approaches and interventions
- Competent in MS software packages
- Knowledgeable in leadership, culture and behaviour methodologies (e.g Belbin Team Roles, Firo B, Hogan Personality Inventory, Hogan Development Survey, JCA Emotional Intelligence tool, GMA-A, Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), NEO (5 factor) Personality Inventory)
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong track record of successful Stakeholder Management, specifically the ability to confidently advise and influence senior stakeholders
- Commercially astute with an ability to understand the business, its needs and how they link to the capability agenda
- Experience of working with third party suppliers and partners
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.