£12 - 18 per hour
Occupational Health Technician
Up to £18.00 per hour (Umbrella/PAYE)
Contract - 12 months
A Occupational Health Technician opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
The Occupational Health Technician will be responsible for health surveillance clinics including testing spirometry, audiometry and vision. The role may expand to involve blood pressure monitoring, and urine testing. This role will involve working on your own initiative and may include site visits.
The post holder will be required to provide accurate written, electronic and verbal reports observing confidentiality at all times.
- Provision of health screening and health surveillance program. Including maintenance of equipment and calibration.
- Recording and maintaining clear, concise medical records, ensuring their safe storage and confidentiality. Working within strict protocols and procedures and in line with GDPR 2018.
- Input, store and provide data and information.
- Must adhere to Health, Safety, Environment , IT and Quality responsibilities in line with the Companies ISO obligations.
- Maintain high professional standards at all times.
- Communicate with a range of people on a range of matters.
- Contribute to own personal development and offer suggestions for improving services.
- Act in ways that support equality and value diversity.
- Contribute to promoting health and wellbeing.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.