Job title: Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £17.00- £22.06ph
A Project Engineer Engineer is required with knowledge of OBD II and EOBD regulations to help support Project delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley requires a Project Engineer with good understanding of engine management system documentation on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Be responsible for the preparation of the documents required by the various certifying authorities, primarily gasoline OBD II for California.
- Wok from supplier documentation and calibration files to produce the certification documents.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge of the OBD II and EOBD regulations.
- Be able to explain what the main requirements are of these different regulations and how the Company gains approval for its products.
- Ability to understand engine management system documentation, for example Bosch function frames.
- Ability to work with the ETAS INCA toolset to establish calibration settings for the OBD monitors and collect data to justify any changes that may be required to diagnostic functionality or to answer questions from regulators on the functionality of our OBD systems.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of calibration within engine management systems and and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (33475) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.