OBD Calibration Engineer / Controls validation - Sweden, 6mth kk - £45-55/hr @ 40hrs/wk
Looking for something exciting in the New Year? A new challenge? Perhaps a 6 month contract in Sweden may appeal.
I am seeking a contractor for a 6 month period to work in Gothenburg on a Volvo project. The role is working on OBD optimisation through calibration and control validation.
What you will do:
- Optimise the OBD / diagnostic system through calibration and verification of function
- conduct vehicle tests overseas on hot and cold climate testing
- Work with suppliers of EMS on status
- Use calibration tools eg INCA or similar and be able to interrogate software and controls
What you will need:
- Degree or equivalent in engineering with previous OBD calibration/verification experience
- Matlab, embedded C, INCA, CAN or similar
- Be able to work in Sweden/EU without sponsorship
What you will get:
- 6 months contract at expat rate in one of the world best countries to live
- Rate of £45-55/hr but paid in SKr to Ltd company
- 40 hrs per week over 5 days
- A chance to do something...different!
Accommodation in Gothenburg is slightly more expensive than the UK but usually included heating and water. Typical room rent ranges from £500 to £1000/mth with luxury town centre accommodation up to £1700/mth. It would be prudent to allow £6/hr for accommodation.
Remuneration will be paid in SKr at prevailing bank rate.
Please attach current CV and details of present rate/salary and notice period. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with more information before submission, however should you wish to discuss your application please contact or 01384 446150