At Jonathan Lee we are pleased to be working with a National IT Consultancy who work onsite with some of the largest names in the Automotive Industry.
We are currently supporting the business with their search for an NX-CAD Support Engineer to become part of an established team working in the automotive sector, located around Bedford.
The position of NX-CAD Support Engineer will include the following tasks:
- Assist in the day to day support of NX-CAD
- NX-CAD Support Service for Design and Manufacturing in the automotive environment - including logging and progressing support calls
- Assist in the preparation and execution of test plans for the applications being supported
- Evaluate and identify solutions to technical issues on supported applications
- Prepare and deliver high quality demonstrations to users.
To be successful in the role on NX-CAD Support Engineer, you will need the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- A degree or apprenticeship in an IT related area
- Proficient in the use of the NX-CAD product suite
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic capabilities to resolve user issues
- Experience providing 1st or 2nd line support to users through a ticketing system
- Professional knowledge of Windows 7/10 administration
- Knowledge of ITIL principle to foundation level
- Full UK driving license
The business is looking to fill this position ASAP, so to be considered please apply right away.