CAD Engineer - Interior/Exterior Trim
A CAD Engineer is required with knowledge of interior/exterior trim components.
This company based in Cranfield requires a CAD Engineer - Interior/Exterior Trimwith component manufacturing and tooling requirements for a new contract role. As a CAD Engineer - Interior/Exterior Trimyou will be required to:
- CAD design and modelling of interior/exterior trim components.
- Management of created CAD into Teamcentre ensuring all model attributes are completed.
- Preparation of engineering release packs.
- Work under the direction of lead project engineer on a day to day basis.
- Take CAD designs from concept to finished model and produce finished drawings for engineering release where applicable.
- Support and/or investigate resolution of build issues during pre-production builds and launch phase.
- Support cost down activities on current production vehicles.
The CAD Engineer - Interior/Exterior Trim should have the following skills or experience:
- Educated to HNC or equivalent within an engineering related discipline with automotive experience in component design.
- Experienced NX user including complex surfacing, preferred (other software will require training and clawback)
- Experience using Teamcentre.
- Knowledge of interior/exterior trim components.
- A working knowledge of component manufacturing and tooling requirements.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ideal candidate will be a focused, highly motivated, results orientated individual who works well under pressure and can work to a given deadline.
- Ability to work well within a team environment is essential.
If you have any questions about the CAD Engineer - Interior/Exterior Trim role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship