NX CAD & Teamcentre Process Engineer
A NX CAD & Teamcentre Process Engineer is required with knowledge of automotive/R & D processes.
This company based in Cranfield requires a NX CAD & Teamcentre Process Engineer with NX and Teamcenter experience for a new contract role. As a NX CAD & Teamcentre Process Engineer you will be required to:
- Identifying and deploying a more efficient automated solution to our workflows through the use of NX Open macros.
- Produce and maintain supplementary documentation, to support new and existing CAD and CAE processes within the business.
- Support CAD engineers with their data creation and data management skills.
- Troubleshoot user issues with NX and Teamcenter at a system settings architecture level.
- Deliver training sessions on particular areas of CAD functionality and workflows, (Tips & Techniques)
The NX CAD & Teamcentre Process Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Educated to HNC or equivalent within an engineering related discipline (automotive desirable)
- Expert NX and Teamcenter user at a system settings level.
- Experience with NX Open.
- Experienced NX user including modelling, assemblies, drafting, surfacing.
- NX experience in harness, motion simulation & CAM would be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of automotive/R & D processes.
- Working knowledge of CAD processes and workflows.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ideal candidate will be a focused, highly motivated, results orientated individual who works well under pressure and can work to a given deadline.
- Ability to work well within a team environment is essential.
If you have any questions about the NX CAD & Teamcentre Process Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship