- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 01 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58952
Title: NVH Structural Analyst - 37236
Division: Body Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: - up to £32.48/hr Ltd (which equals c£25/hr PAYE option)
- Automotive Vehicle Structural Analysis and Development of NVH (trimmed-body) performance
- Pre / Post-Processing software HW (and/or Ansa), Optistruct
- Technical reporting / presentation skills
- Previous experience and background in automotive structural development.
- Previous experience and background in solving complex technical ideas and challenges
- Previous experience of component/system level development using CAE to meet defined performance targets
- Previous experience of delivering engineering or analytical projects
- Experience in proposing product modifications to improve design.
Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.