- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Powertrain
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 02 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59698
Up to £32/hr - Inside IR35
Remote/Peterborough - (1-2 days onsite per week)
A NVH Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
The successful candidate will work on engine related Noise Vibration and Harshness (NVH) projects.
The NVH Engineer could be performing test work in the lab, engine test cell or on the final machine installation.
Job Description / Day to day responsibilities
- Use Siemens test lab
- Using equipment to set up for noise for vibrations measurements
- In total charge of the set up to capture that data
- Instruct test technician to perform certain runs on engine/machine
- Taking data from tests and taking on to analyse
- 50/50 capture data and analyse
- Producing report and talking to internal customers
- Producing presentation and presenting to customer
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Requires a bachelor degree in an accredited Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of noise and vibration capture and analysing data
- Able to analyse and make recommendations based on data – interpret and spot trends
- Mechanical Engineering background desirable
Please contact James Tilley for more details on this NVH Engineer opportunity.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.