Job Title: NVH Development Engineer
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contract length: 6 months
A leading automotive OEM based in Gothenburg, Sweden is in search of a NVH Development Engineer to join them on a minimum six month contract.
As a Development Engineer in NVH you will be a part of the team to strengthen the deliverables and development of the next generation of engines, drivelines and vehicles.
Your responsibilities will be to lead NVH assignments, of course dependent on your experience and knowledge, and participate in the development of improved or new methods and guidelines.
- Perform NVH testing and analyses
- Participate in engine program teams and communicate analysis results and guide the design work from an NVH perspective
- Participate in the requirement setting of the NVH attribute at system level
- Participate in the development of improved or new methods and guidelines
- Participate in implementation of solutions in the vehicle/engine/driveline
- Minimum M.Sc. Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Competencies in vehicle/Engine structural dynamics and/or acoustics
- Knowledge in Müller-BBM PAK, Head Artemis, LMS, Matlab and MS Office are an advantage
- Analytical capability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communications skills
- Have customer focus
- Result oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
- Sense of responsibility
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.