- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Quality
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Expiry Date: 31 May 2022
- Job Ref: 60545
Job Title – NPI Quality Engineer
£ 35,000 p.a. - £ 45,000 p.a. (depending on experience), 33 days holiday (inc stat), Pension, early finish Friday
Are you a Quality Engineer with NPI experience interested in working on extremely advanced, low volume projects for some of the most exciting performance cars on the planet? We are looking for a NPI Quality Engineer with a background in new product introduction and manufacturing. Do you have experience in quality engineering for completely new manufacturing projects? If so continue reading..
As an NPI Quality Engineer your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
- Managing quality requirements for 3-4 NPI projects simultaneously through project gateway phases
- Coordination of APQP activities across new product introduction
- Responsible for PPAP submission and approval , supporting the management of engineering changes
- Support design team and NPI Process Engineer on DFMEA / PFMEA and DFM
- Working with OEM customers on NPI projects to understand PPAP requirements
- Manage NPI documentation and writing control plan ensuring compliance
An exciting opportunity for an experienced NPI Quality Engineer with the following;
- New product introduction project and APQP experience
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing and quality management systems (ideally automotive)
- Experience dealing with customers and suppliers
If you are an NPI Quality Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the NPI Quality Engineer, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.