Exciting new opportunity for a New Product Introduction Lead to work for a world-class manufacturing company based in Peterborough.
As NPI Lead you will support the transfer of production out of one facility and into another.
Key Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting cross functional and department peers to deliver core programme milestones
- Own and execute tasks and sub-project to ensure they meet the customer and strategic requirement
- Working to remove roadblocks and anticipate potential scenarios in order to mitigate risk and maintain project pace in order to meet project timelines
- Influence peers and seniors to ensure project priorities are clearly understood and have commitment
- Build relationships with NPI Programme leads, other departments and key customer contacts; become a trusted source of information
- Creating and maintaining a variety of project tracking mechanisms
- Chair meetings and prepare and present materials to internal audiences.
- Identify trends and areas of focus for continuous improvement
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of demonstrating initiative and working with diverse groups to reach consensus.
- Clear and concise communication, inclusive of good listening, analytical and organisational skills
- Risk management capability
- Team player with excellent people skills
- Ability to listen to others, manage conflict, and move issues forward
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience of working on technical product or processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and issues concurrently.
- College or university degree (or equivalent experience within Product Team, Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, Marketing or similar roles)
- Must be willing and able to undertake business travel up to 50% of the time, predominately to the USA and China.
This is a 12-month contract offering negotiable rates of pay based in Peterborough offering international travel opportunities.
Interested in the above role? Apply today!
Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment to discuss further.