Seeking an NPI Co-ordinator to work for a well-known off-highway's manufacturer.
Working within the Product and Logistics department your role as NPI coordinator will manage:
- Customer NPI program Co- Ordination
- New Part number releases
- Interface with Customer on outgoing / obsolete parts
- Customer POU data integrity (MUM files - Material usage maps)
- Manage the Surplus & RSSM process, including redistribution of surplus via the Global Network
- Parts quality conformance to drawings, supporting customer issues and seeking corrective actions from suppliers
- Co-ordinate with 3PL Quality team to ensure inspection requirements are actioned
- Processing quality issues/rejects through MRP system
- Maintain quality KPI metrics, PPM & DPM
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Microsoft skills, particularly in Excel and Access
- Self Motivated with Excellent Attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Requires problem-solving skills to establish RCCA and solve common problems
- Strong collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work across functions to perform work deploying supply chain & quality process improvements
- Ability to analyse business conditions and situations during deployment needed to minimise disruption to daily requirements.
- Basic knowledge of reading engineering drawings
- Previous experience of working with a Supply Chain role
- Knowledge of Glovia system
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Understanding of manufacturing and operations standard processes and basic product knowledge
- College or university degree or equivalent, preferably in Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management or Industrial Engineering. APICS, CPIM, or CSPC National Certification.
- Demonstrable supply chain job experience.
- A background in Supply Chain, Manufacturing / Operations, Inventory Management, Material Requirements Planning, Demand Management and/or Logistics.
- Intermediate Excel.
- 6 Sigma experience
Minimal Travel Required (5% working time)
This is a 12 month contract role offering negotiable rates of pay depending upon experience.
Interested in the above role? APPLY TODAY!
Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment to discuss further.