£12 - 20 per hour
3 months ago
NPI Program Coordinator
Up to £20.00 per hour (Inside IR35)
Facilitate, coordinate and maintain NPI project schedules, assisting the NPI Program Managers to delivering focused NPI projects on-time and within budget.
- This NPI Program Coordinator requires an understanding of program and project management tools & processes.
- Provide facilitation and coordination for project team meetings and is challenged to quickly and correctly identify problems, which may not be obvious.
- Solves problems by determining the best course of action, within departmental guidelines, from many existing solutions to ensure the programs are on time & within budget and will help with integration and compression sessions.
- Possess the ability to work with functional areas and conduct detail-planning meetings to develop their detailed activities and schedule. Works with Operations, Purchasing and product groups to determine the logical source of supply for product components as well as raising orders for prototype material.
- The position manages the completion of its own work assignments and coordinates work with others, assisting peers within the group and promotes a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
Specific work assignments may be as follows:
- Assist Program Managers in creating, maintaining and updating accurate detailed project management schedules, scheduling and support program control meetings & compression sessions.
- With Program Manager guidance, maintains program level issues/action logs, risk registers/FMEAs, program work plans, and program cost tracking.
- Captures project information, and with assistance from the project team interprets, identifies relationships between activities, analyses data from schedule updates and helps explain changes due to updates.
Impacts key quality goals including Customer Satisfaction, Continuous Improvement, Timeliness, Accuracy, Efficiency, Cost Savings, Process Quality, etc.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- The position typically requires a university degree. In addition, job-related experience in Program Coordination.
- The incumbent should have project management knowledge and experience in creating detailed, work plans within a PM software tool.
- Strong interpersonal skills are critical including team leadership skills, good communication skills, and organisational skills.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.