£50,000 + benefits
Part of a larger group, our client is a chilled manufacturer of quality products sold in the leading supermarkets. The supply chain is a "farm to fork" operation, through strategic partnerships they ensure their customers only receive consistent quality whilst ensuring the integrity of the supply chain.
Due to continued growth we are recruiting for an experienced NPD Manager to join the team.
About the role
- Manage project briefs, interpreting customer requirements and allocating resource to ensure timely and quality proposals
- Proactively research and monitor market trends to identify new commercial opportunities
- Lead a team of 4 in product development, bench marking and quality control
- Work closely with the business development team in responding to enquiries and new opportunities
- Manage the product library, identifying gaps and developing proposals for new products
- Preferably with a food science or technology degree,
- Minimum 3 year's experience in an NPD role in a Food Manufacturing environment
- Experience of working with retailers NPD programmes (M&S and or Sainsburys highly desirable)
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of new product development and retailer NPD experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the NPD Manager role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17