7 months ago
Northern Regional Sales Manager
Range: Competitive + car + benefits + commission
A passionate, proven and motivated Regional Sales Manager is required for a leader within their sector based in Rampton, you will represent the company with its industry leading portfolio of its projects, products and services.
Candidates with significant experience of selling projects and equipment within mechanical engineering and/or construction industry.
This leader supplying turnkey mechanical and electrical solutions for water management requires a motivated , driven and ambitious proven Sales Manager to join their team.
As the Northern Regional Sales Manager you will be required to:
- Expected to cover areas from Cheshire and Yorkshire North inclusive of Scotland areas.
- Be self-motivating; build and maintain long term relationships with our customer base and key accounts
- Create new relationships with new customers
- Assist our clients with the design phases of projects to ensure our companies products and service are incorporated into their design
- Provide our customers with solutions with our winning portfolio of products and services
- Negotiate and agree technical and services scope of works to be priced / tendered
- Work with Estimation to compile detailed tenders, bids and proposals
- Work with our sub-contractors to present full turnkey services to our customers
- Showcase a clear passion and drive for sales
The Northern Regional Sales Manager will have the following skills or experience:
- Passion and Drive to exceed targets Strong communication,
- Verbal and written skillset using IT systems Contractual Awareness;
- Knowledge of NEC Contracts would be preferred Technical mind set;
- A good understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering is preferable Creative;
- The regional sales manager must be a creative thinker to solve our customers problems in innovative ways using the ACE portfolio Detailed in their work;
- The regional sales manager will be expected to work with the team to review scope of works, commercial conditions and parameters of contracts, requiring a detailed eye
- Confident and challenging within their approach
- Proven Sales of projects and equipment within mechanical engineering and / or construction industry
- Experience working within the water flow control sector is desirable Experience of working within both private (B2B) and public sectors
This is an excellent opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager. In return this Rampton based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have significant knowledge and experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Northern Regional Sales Manager role, please contact Paul Broadhead, firstname.lastname@example.org at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446155.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.