Night Warehouse Operations Controller - Doncaster
We are looking for a Night Warehouse Operations Controller / Supervisor, for a third-party logistics (3PL) company, at their brand new facility in Doncaster. The Night Warehouse Operations Controller will be responsible for the efficient running of the operation throughput of parts, ensuring best practice is followed at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate their attitude and ability to excel at ensuring the end clients targets and standards are met or exceeded.
- Ensure that all Quality and Health and Safety standards are adhered to.
- Control, manage and lead the operational night shift and a team of warehouse operators
- To ensure that all stock (Engineering parts) is moved using correct Manual Handling procedures.
- To ensure that all documentation and information is handled and completed as required.
- Support & be part of "On call" (1 weekend in 4) service for "Out of Hours" operational demands received from the client.
- Prior Logistics / Warehouse supervisory experience (ideally in a 3PL environment).
- Proficient at using appropriate warehouse / logistics systems.
- Customer facing experience
- Salary - negotiable dependent upon experience
- Night Shift allowance
- Plus over time
- On call payment per weekend (1 in 4)
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send a brief copy of your CV and a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role, please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384446192