Title: NGI Rework Engineer
Salary Range: £19.50
Division: Vehicle Engineering
Contract Position based at: Solihull
Working within the Electrical Electronic and Software Engineering -In Vehicle Infotainment HW team.
Performing software updates on Infotainment Head Units, both on test rigs and in vehicles. Ensuring the correct software is downloaded to each part or vehicle.
Creating thorough traceability documentation and metrics.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Experience of working in a production environment.
- Able to work flexible hours / shifts. A logical organised thinker, with an eye for detail and an ability to follow detailed work instructions.
- A full driving licence valid for the UK.
- Ability to deliver production targets over a sustained period of time
- Ability to deliver in a high pressure environment
- Must have a driving licence and be able to support re-flash activities at all facilities.
- Very good organisational skills
- Experience of using Linux in a test environment
- Must be able to present and manipulate data in Excel
- Knowledge of Linux based operating systems would be advantageous
- Fault finding microprocessor based systems to module level
- Knowledge of Infotainment commodities would be advantageous
- Knowledge of scripting languages Python Unix etc.
- Knowledge of test interfaces used for vehicle in Vehicles CAN OBD-2etc