New Business Sales Recruitment Consultant
£Competitive plus benefits
Technical / Engineering / Manufacturing
Are you interested in working for a company which is most admired for its people? Do you have recruitment or sales experience? Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has created an enviable reputation for success within the technology, engineering and manufacturing industries and needs target driven recruiters exhibiting a burning desire to succeed.
A fantastic new opportunity exists within our contract recruitment team based in Stourbridge who wish to develop new and existing customers, thus providing a positive growth network for the business.
We require innovative, passionate positive sales driven individuals to continue our good work and in turn your reward is assured by a competitive remuneration package.
We offer a personalised commission scheme for candidates joining our contracts division to ensure a ‘soft landing’, financially.
As a New Business Sales Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Generating leads and converting them into opportunities for sales.
- Developing new client relationships, up-selling and cross selling our suite of complimentary services in line with agreed fee targets, utilising your negotiation skills to agree terms of business and fee arrangements.
- Identifying and qualifying target clients that align with our business growth strategy, attending client visits and preparing written proposals.
- Working to agreed KPI’s and revenue targets.
- Delivering a Contract recruitment provision, managing client and candidate expectations throughout and providing solutions to recruitment challenges.
- Attracting suitable candidates through writing appropriate adverts, utilising relevant websites/social media, utilising our internal database or using your professional network of contacts.
- Interviewing candidates to evaluate their suitability.
- Attending networking events and exhibitions to promote the Jonathan Lee Contracts brand
Successful applicants should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven placement ability in the technology, engineering or manufacturing industries or associated commercial functions such as Purchasing, Sales etc
- Contract recruitment experience
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills, proven ability to drive pipeline revenue.
- Competitive drive and determination to succeed against your KPI's and performance targets
This is challenging and rewarding role with real growth potential for the right individual based on success and delivery.
Jonathan Lee Contracts has been providing recruitment and associated services to our clients who range from SMEs to high profile OEMs within the automotive, aerospace, defence and aviation, general engineering, commercial and manufacturing industries for over 40 years.
We are immensely proud of our highly experienced and professional team and work hard to ensure that we nurture a climate of industry excellence alongside a dedicated socially responsible framework. We want great people to join our business who share our values of quality, service excellence and team work but can also bring their own skills, knowledge and experience to the table. In return for your experience, Jonathan Lee Contracts will offer you:
- Commission / Bonus
- Car Allowance
If you have experience as a Recruitment Consultant and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the New Business Sales Recruitment Consultant role, please contact Grant Nisbet at Jonathan Lee Contracts on 01384 446115.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.