New Programmes Analyst
Up to £22.50 p/h Ltd
As New Programmes Analyst you will be part of the team who are responsible for the overall planning, co-ordination, creation and delivery of the EDU manufacturing system.
The role will be to support the New Programmes Team by being the key interface with all associated functions, gaining information to support delivery plans, analysis of data to support management reviews, leading the daily review process and helping to ensure effective programme delivery through the launch phase of a major production launch.
Required to work closely with cross functional teams to facilitate the development and achievement of detailed work stream plans. Assist in resolution of timing conflicts and make recommendations to maintain milestones within the Product Creation and Delivery System (PCDS) Create presentations for Programme reviews and meetings Set up and co-ordinate meetings along with minute taking."
- HNC/HND Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or Programme Management Qualification
- Programme Management or Engineering background advantageous but training can be provided
- Qualified to a minimum of GCSE Level (A-C Maths and English)
- Good IT skills - particularly Powerpoint, Excel and Google, Microsoft Project Required for data analysis, timing plans and presentation reporting
- Motivated, proactive and approachable to work cross functionally to deliver tasks
- Excellent communication skills
This is a 6 month contract based at Coventry and offering an hourly rate of up to £22.50 Ltd, depending upon experience.
Interested in the above role? Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment as soon as possible.