Job Title - New Programmes Analyst (Manufacturing)
Hourly rate - up to £23 ltd
Industry - Automotive
Location - Whitley and Wolverhampton
An opportunity has arisen for a New Programmes Analyst role to work for this luxury automotive OEM based in the West Midlands. As New Programmes Analyst, you will be working as part of a team who are responsible for the overall planning, coordination, progression, creation and delivery of Engine manufacturing systems.
Key Duties include:
- Support the New Programmes team by being a key interface with many stakeholders and customers;
- Gain information to support delivery plans; the analysis of data to support management reviews
- Help ensure effective programme delivery from the approval stage right through to major production launches.
- Work closely with cross functional teams, to facilitate the development and achievement of many detailed work stream plans
Skills and experience:
- Programme/ Project management or Production planning: dealing with long lead times and complex variables.
- Extensive use of Excel. Management of complex relationships and stakeholder management.
- Experience of working in an Engineering and Manufacturing environment would be desirable
- Highly motivated, can lead under own initiative.
- Attention to detail
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.