New Parts Coordinator
£28,846 plus excellent package
Do you have strong customer facing skills and a strong background in automotive manufacturing processes? If so we are recruiting a New Parts Coordinator to be responsible for the timing and introduction of new parts, running changes and the changes of sourcing strategy for multiple automotive parts supplied direct on site at the JLR Body & Assembly, Halewood Liverpool plant, ensuring all company related issues are resolved on time and in line with the customer's expectations.
About the role
- To oversee introduction and timing of new parts onto multiple vehicle bills of materials directly
- Ensures smooth on time part introduction in line with plant vehicle program timings.
- Interacts with JLR and the suppliers to achieve above goals.
- Manages stock obsolescence for changes.
- Interacts with business analysts to facilitate new part transition into live schedules.
- Supports logistics provider with all new part introduction data.
- Facilitates supply of spares and prototype parts to JLR through various phases of new vehicle builds.
- Knowledge of and adherence to ISO 14001 and TS16949.
- Automotive OEM supplier experience preferred.
- Logistics / data management experience.
- Systems experience - Manufacturing ERP familiarity.
- Good Microsoft business skills - Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Requires good communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Good numeracy skills and needs to be commercially and financially aware to assist in achieving targets.
- Requires an ability to work to deadlines demonstrating logic reasoning and prioritisation in line with customer requirements.
- Attention to detail key is a key attribute in support of customer requirements.
- Needs to be a team player but also able to work using own initiative.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £28,846 plus excellent package including a monthly bonus dependant on the prior month's company performance. If you feel you are suitable for this role and have the outlined experience, please apply PSC17
Applications close 19th of January 2018