£48k - 54k per year + Tax free salary, rent free furnished apartments + bonus!
9 months ago
Non-Destructive Inspection Technician for Saudi Arabia required
Job title: NDT Inspection Technician- Aircraft
Salary Range: Approx. £48k tax free including leave allowance + £6250 annual bonus
Location: Saudi Arabia
NDT Technician required working with the Tornado airframe.
Due to a long-term mission to train Saudi Nationals on this platform, our client is looking for experienced and enthusiastic technicians for a minimum of 2 years employment in Saudi Arabia.
As an NDT Technician on Tornado, you will be required to:
- Perform Non-Destructive Test Inspections to include DP, MP, UT, RT and EC.
- Responsible for mentoring and training Royal Saudi Air Force employees.
- The testing of material, parts, pressurised systems and components.
- Carry out Bonding Tests.
- Maintenance of NDT test and oils equipment.
The NDT Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
Qualified to Level 2 in either EN4179, ASNT or PCN in a range of the following disciplines:
- Eddy Current
- Magnetic Particle
- Penetrant Inspection
- Knowledge of working to strict regulations, technical orders, manuals or procedures.
- Experienced carrying out NDT functions within a bay environment.
- Must be able to work well within a team.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is in the process of leaving the forces, or who has already left, to take the next step in their career. We pride ourselves on supporting forces leavers through resettlement and this is a once in a life time opportunity.
In return, we are offering an excellent benefits package including:
- Tax free salary
- Rent free accommodation- fully furnished apartments
- Free location for your family
- Free education for your children
- Quarterly bonus for leave
- Annual bonus after 24 months service
If you have the skills that are required, we strongly recommend gaining the experience in Saudi Arabia even If you chose to only complete the first 2 years and not renew your employment.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have NDT experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the NDT vacancy, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114 or e-mail email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.