NDT Engineer - Saudi Arabia - Exceptional Benefits
An NDT Engineer is required with knowledge multiple disciplines. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received but will also consider others.
Due to the continued success and growth of the business, a global powerhouse in the defence sector is looking for a large number if NDT Engineers to support their activities in Saudi Arabia.
As the NDT Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Performing Non-Destructive Test Inspections to include DP, MP, UT, RT and EC.
- Responsible for mentoring and training Royal Saudi Air Force employees.
- The testing of material, parts, pressurised systems and components.
- Carry out Bonding Tests.
- Maintenance of NDT test and oils equipment.
The NDT Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Qualified to Level 2 in either EN4179, ASNT or PCN in a range of the following disciplines:
- Eddy Current
- Magnetic Particle
- Penetrant Inspection
- Knowledge of working to strict regulations, technical orders, manuals or procedures.
- Experienced carrying out NDT functions within a bay environment.
- Must be able to work well within a team.
The role is offering an exceptional package to include the following:
- You will receive an extremely competitive salary which will be TAX FREE!
- Exempt from National Insurance deductions after 12 months
- Rent free accommodation-fully furnished apartments
- Able to relocate family with you
- Education provided for children
- Secure employment for a minimum of 2 years and likeliness for long term opportunities
- Private Pension Provision
- 41 Days leave per annum
- Service bonus
- Full access to all facilities on the compound. The compounds are very much like holiday complex's abroad and full videos will be shown to you later in the process. You will be living a luxurious lifestyle free of charge!
- Flights are operated all over the world directly from Saudi Arabia, so you are in the perfect location to take that first step to travel to your dream destinations when on leave periods.
- This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and we hope to assist you on this journey to the next step in your career.
- You will be working for a well-established trusted employer and will also be able to contact any of our recruitment team for advice at any point. We work together to support all candidates from the very beginning and will be here to support you throughout the process.
- Full health care scheme
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Non-Destructive Testing and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the NDT Engineer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.