Job title:NDT Inspector
Industry/ Strap-line: Aerospace
A NDT inspector is required with knowledge of NDT testing and Nadcap requirements. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be received.
Due to company growth the aerospace company requires a skilled NDT inspector with Ultrasonic immersion techniques experience for a new permanent role. As a NDT inspector you will be required to:
- Monitor ansd Oversee critical daily NDT, ensuring company and customer standards are met.
- Resolve NDT and inspection quality issues and problems
- Be able to calibrate and maintain NDT equipment and appropriate records, including archiving, and storage of documents as required by the quality system.
- Assist in training of NDT and inspection personnel.
- Assist in customer and Nadcap NDT audits.
- Assist in the commissioning of new, upgraded and future equipment/technology.
The NDT inspector should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven NDT experience (ultrasonic immersion techniques desirable)
- NDT general theory method training
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A given ability to follow SOP's and QCP's.
- Knowledge of CI tools and techniques and Nadcap accreditation.
- Aerospace specific background with NDT and manufacturing/engineering requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of [experience/product/skill] to develop your career. In return for your experience, this [location]-based [industry] company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of [skill] and [skill] and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the NDT inspector role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.