Navigation Systems Development Engineer
Location: Cranfield, Bedford
A Navigation Systems Development Engineer is required with knowledge of vehicle navigation systems.
Our client an automotive OEM based in Cranfield requires a Navigation Systems Development Engineer with electrical engineering experience for a new contract role.
As a Navigation Systems Development Engineer you will be required to:
- Development and release of new, high quality Navigation system for Russian market
- Management of plant fitment to meet requirements for quality cost and timing
- Management of market concerns based on automotive problem solving methodologies.
- Support to related functions in delivering project on-time
The Navigation Systems Development Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Project leadership for Navi systems
- BSc (Hons) related Engineering Discipline
- Automotive Engineering experience in a related field (e.g. Electronic or electrical Engineering)
- Experience in vehicle Navigation systems required
- Experience in quality problem solving methodologies
- Minimum Education Required
- Bachelors Degree
- Specific Technical Skills
- CAD system (preferably NX-CAD)
- Project management Tools
- Problem solving (e.g. Taguchi method, six-sigma)
If you have any questions about the Navigation Systems Development Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.