Navigation Systems Development Engineer
Location: Cranfield, Bedford
A Navigation Systems Development Engineer is required with knowledge of vehicle navigation systems.
Our client an automotive OEM based in Cranfield requires a Navigation Systems Development Engineer with electrical engineering experience for a new contract role.
As a Navigation Systems Development Engineer you will be required to:
- Development and release of new, high quality Navigation system for Russian market
- Management of plant fitment to meet requirements for quality cost and timing
- Management of market concerns based on automotive problem solving methodologies.
- Support to related functions in delivering project on-time
The Navigation Systems Development Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Project leadership for Navi systems
- BSc (Hons) related Engineering Discipline
- Automotive Engineering experience in a related field (e.g. Electronic or electrical Engineering)
- Experience in vehicle Navigation systems required
- Experience in quality problem solving methodologies
- Minimum Education Required
- Bachelors Degree
- Specific Technical Skills
- CAD system (preferably NX-CAD)
- Project management Tools
- Problem solving (e.g. Taguchi method, six-sigma)
If you have any questions about the Navigation Systems Development Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship