- Sector: Food & Drink
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 20 May 2022
- Job Ref: 60086
National Account Manager
£40,000 to £55,000 plus Car Allowance & Benefits
A food processing company are looking for a National Account Manager to grow the business within a target group of large food manufacturers. This entails developing a broad set of relationships across sites/divisions with procurement, product development, technical and supply chain. You will have a strong understanding of food manufacturers with previous experience working as a National Account Manager.
As a National Account Manager your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
- Reporting into the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for understanding the customers strategic priorities and development agenda.
- Thinking about the products that could be on offer to the customer and developing and executing plans to increase the use of products within the customer requirements.
- Achieve sales budget and gross margins agreed with the Commercial Manager each year.
- Develop relationship maps for your key customers and report on progress.
- Create business plans for each target account highlighting the opportunities for growth and execution plan.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities within target account group.
- Stay up to date with industry developments and trends through media and industry events.
- Conduct appropriate preparation for customer meetings including reviewing historical activity (sales, enquiries, samples) and any relevant news stories.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained to the highest possible standard and that any complaints/issues are dealt with in a timely manner. Review regularly and investigate where required.
An exciting opportunity for a National Account Manager with the following:
- Previous experience working as a National Account Manager with an understanding of dairy, ambient, meat products.
- Successful track record of building sustained relationships with large key accounts in the food manufacturing sector.
- Proven ability to develop new business and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to build strategic relationships with accounts where you are seen as a partner.
- Very strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask whilst retaining accuracy and attention to detail.
If you are a National Account Manager with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.