£36k - 38k per year
Role: Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: c£38’000 (increasing to over £40’000 in year 2)
Shifts: 6am-2pm / 2pm – 10pm
Benefits: Good package which includes annual salary review
To provide maintenance and technical support to assembly operations in order to achieve departmental goals and business plan targets. Carry out maintenance duties and responsibilities on your shift and controlling and ensuring plant parameters and set points.
- Adhere to health and safety aspects within the assembly maintenance team.
- Ensure fast response and smooth operation of plant equipment to enable quality results.
- Adhere to standardised working procedures.
- Support performance through work requests.
- Use secure spares inventory and replenishment system in a methodical and organised manner. Ensuring all services and goods are received and booked in correctly.
- Support installation projects for new technology and equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects to improve departmental performance on safety, uptime, availability, maintenance, equipment modifications, plant, error proofing, technical systems and processes and cost down opportunities.
- Reduce waste within the maintenance processes.
- Identify areas of development and training requirements.
- Promote the open door policy.
- Support the Fairness Committee initiatives.
- Ensure good team working principals are being adhered by all team members.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.