£15 - £25 per hour
about 2 years ago
Job title: Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
Industry: Diesel Engines
Contract: 6 months - LTD
A Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
You will support the operations / maintenance team delivering a planned maintenance schedule to maximise machine availability measured by Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
You will also take ownership of improvement activities and support site projects, providing the correct level of maintenance support across the shifts at all times and deliver a fast response to machine break downs.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Qualified time served apprenticeship trained Multi-Skilled Engineer (preferably) with an Electrical bias and strong mechanical skills.
- Track record of delivering sustainable improvements across multiple areas including Safety, PPM, Waste Reduction and Plant performance within an FMCG or manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Heller CNC machining and engine test facilities or similar manufacturing equipment a distinct advantage.
- To work at a competent level of expertise with PLC's, robotics within machining (ABB assembly handling), hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical systems and process control software
- 18th edition IEE wiring regulations certificate preferable.
- Previous training / skills in PLC's, Inverters, Pumps, Fluid systems, Paint booths, FLT, IPAF, PASMA, IOSH / NEBOSH or Abrasive Wheels a distinct advantage.
Must be willing to work a 3 shift system and be flexible to work weekends when required.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.