A Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience of maintaining plc controlled machinery is required for a manufacturer incorporating automated storage and retrieval systems and robotics.
37.5 hours Monday to Friday starting between 7AM and 9AM. (no shifts)
The role of Multi-skilled Maintenance engineer will include:
- Maintaining a range of automated equipment such as conveyors, robotics, pick and place applications as well as storage and retrieval systems.
- Implementing a planned maintenance program and reacting to unplanned breakdowns.
- Fault finding on PLC's and modify robot programs when necessary.
- Check the condition of standard automation components such as sensors, actuators and pneumatics.
- Order and replace spares as required
The suitable candidate for this Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will need to possess the following experience:
- Existing maintenance engineer or automation engineer
- Multi-skilled maintenance experience able to work with electrical circuits
- Electrical qualification is highly desirable
- Able to read mechanical and electrical drawings
If you have the suitable experience for this multi-skilled maintenance engineer position and you would like to work days rather than shifts, then please click on the link to apply.
In return for your experience we can offer an attractive salary working for a leading medical company with excellent benefits.