- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: Kulbir Samra
- Contact Email: Kulbir.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: .
- Expiry Date: 09 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61685
Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location: Birmingham (Sutton Coldfield)
Salary: £36,000 - plus 20% shift allowance and an additional 15% for nights
Earning potential: £45,200 including all shift allowances
Overtime: Available on weekends
Shifts: 3 shifts rotating
Week 1: 6.00 am - 2.00 pm Monday to Thursday (1pm finish on Friday)
Week 2: 2.00 pm - 10.00 pm Monday to Thursday (1pm till 8pm on Friday)
Week 3: 10.00 pm - 6.00 am Sunday to Wednesday (5am finish on Thursday)
- They will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient operation of the production equipment in the plant over a two or three shift rotation, keeping downtime to a minimum through preventative, reactive and corrective maintenance and performing planned preventative maintenance activities.
- Ideally candidates will be Apprentice trained or NVQ Level 3 qualified in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and have good experience working on electrical/mechanical equipment, including fault finding and diagnostics of PLCs (Siemens ideally but not essential) ABB robotics experience is preferred.
- The candidate must have 3-5 years previous experience in a maintenance role
- The successful candidate will possess the ability to handle a pressured work environment, as well as being able to communicate within the team, and with other departments. You must be a flexible team player, that is self-motivated, with a practical approach and attention to detail.
- You will be joining a young enthusiastic team who are very much focused on supporting each other in the working environment
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.