£30000 - £37000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
A Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer is required with knowledge of electrical / electronic fault finding and analysis skills and working with PLCs. Candidates with experience of the food manufacturing industry would be well received.
This company, a food manufacturing company, conveniently situated on the borders of Warwickshire, Leicestershire and Northamptonshire, requires a qualified Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with PLC experience for a new permanent role.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be required to:
- Minimise downtime by provision of an effective engineering service to the production department, whilst proactively looking for solutions to reduce failures in the future.
- Ensuring routine maintenance is conducted at the right time, to maintain serviceability and in alignment with production schedule.
- Take full responsibility for the entire site whilst on shift.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Recognised electrical and mechanical qualifications.
- Experience of Siemens S7 and S5, and Allen Bradley PLCs.
- Proven electrical and electronic fault finding and analysis skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of a maintenance within a food production environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this food manufacturing company will offer you:
- A salary of circa £36,000 per annum, plus bonus and additional pay for certain shifts including some weekend and nights work.
- Pension, death in service benefit and overtime.
- A convenient location on the borders of Warwickshire, Leicestershire and Northamptonshire, accessible from the M1 and the A5, with free onsite parking.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Siemens and Allen Bradley PLCs and electrical and electronic fault finding and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.