- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: Kulbir Samra
- Contact Email: Kulbir.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: .
- Expiry Date: 09 February 2022
- Job Ref: 59976
Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Fantastic! (based on experience)
Shifts: 3 options to pick from
- 2pm – 10pm (Mon-Fri - 40 hours)
- Straight 10pm – 6am (Mon-Fri - 40 hours)
- Straight 6am – 6pm (Fri, Sat, Sun – 36 hours)
Key Areas of experience: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Ability to read and have understanding of Electrical & Mechanical schematic drawings.
- Knowledge of Fault Finding PLC Systems
- Experience of Planned Preventative Maintenance & Reactive Maintenance
- Knowledge of Pneumatics/ Hydraulics.
- A good knowledge of health and safety legislation as it applies to the role
- Knowledge of welding & fabrication would be desirable.
- Electrical qualifications would be desirable.
Key Responsibilities: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Carry out plant and equipment installation in line with Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) system and best working practices.
- HSE procedures.
- Create and participate in an environment of team support across all functions to maximise on production issues and results.
- Maintain minimal disruption whilst carrying out all new instructions and quality maintenance/ repair processes & practices.
- Comply with all legislation and best practice guidelines.
- Attend meetings on Health & Safety, ISO, production, training and development, housekeeping standards and new business concepts as and when required.
- Focus on solutions to problems rather than problems themselves to create an environment of learning and continuous improvement.
- Attend maintenance team meetings to communicate production/ maintenance plans. Holiday, sickness reporting and general management issues.
- Install and set up new bays, & new and additional plant as required. Communicate with appropriate parties.
- Maintain awareness of all aspects of Health & Safety, ISO quality standards and other quality standards to ensure adherence to emergency procedures and that security of personnel is maintained to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate with managers and suppliers on the development of new equipment and plant layout to maximize production capacity.
- Maintain good communication and relationships with all staff within the Company to ensure maintenance issues, production and quality standards are maintained
- Maintain a good understanding of all the engineering processes within the Company and the equipment/ plant used in production.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.