£30k - 35k per year + OT + Company benefits
about 2 months ago
My client is looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team based in North Wales. You'll be part of a fast-paced, high-volume site supporting with facilities maintenance and working with the on-site team to cover planned and reactive maintenance work. This could be anything from repairing docks & doors to balers and racking. You'll also be part of a call-out team attending site when required out of hours.
You'll work on a Monday to Friday basis on either a 06:00-14:00 or 10:00-18:00 shift, however, there will be times where you will need to be flexible with these hours.
Day to day activities:
- Carry out both planned preventative maintenance and reactive repair work across the whole operation from repairing a leaking pipe all the way to Baler Repairs.
- Work alongside the operational teams to prioritise activities across the site including driving new ways of working.
- Carry out all work in compliance with Health and Safety regulations and comply with the safe systems of work that are in place.
- Assist in the procurement of spare parts and manage the department stocks.
- Work with suppliers and contractors to ensure works are undertaken safely and successfully.
- Served a recognised apprenticeship as an Electrical or Electro / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with the associated qualifications.
- 17th or 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- The flexibility to be on an 'on call' rota.
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Free parking onsite
- Overtime available
- Double discount weeks
- Subsidised Costa onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.