£32k - 38k per year + benefits
Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location: Worcester WR4
Salary: £32,000-£38,000 (Including shift allowance)
Shifts: Rotating Shift. Monday - Friday 6-2/2-10
Call Out system: After 6 months employment is 1 in every 5 weeks – worth an additional £200 per month
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
The successful candidate will be required to install, maintain, repair and modify production equipment, electrically and mechanically to support production requirements. Work directly with production personnel, Engineers and shift supervisors on a daily basis to solve immediate manufacturing problems and ensure safety. Carry out PM events on machinery and equipment to reduce the quantity of breakdown repairs and keep up to date records of all daily activates on the Frontline maintenance database. Respond to emergency situations that effect production capabilities and safety in a timely manner to allow continuation of production activities.
- HNC or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or a fully completed apprenticeship
- Trained to the IEE Wiring Regulations (17th or 18th edition)
- Experience in the maintenance of milling machines, lathes, grinders, band saws, drills, hand tools etc.
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot electromechanical assembly equipment and control systems.
- Knowledge of PLC fault finding advantageous
- Must have a basic knowledge of Pneumatics & Hydraulics
- Must be able to commit to a call out rota after 6 months of employment
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.