£31k - 35k per year
3 months ago
As a manufacturer of injection moulding plastic products, our client is looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to help ensure continuous production. The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will have a good knowledge of hydraulics/pneumatics and ideally injection moulding machinery and be able to work a 2days, 2nights 4 off pattern.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer duties will include:
- Attend and rectify breakdowns/problems in the operations department.
- Routine monitoring, predictive maintenance, calibration and maintenance of critical process parameters.
- Undertake and be responsible for ad hoc project work within maintenance department.
- Working with hydraulics, injection moulding machines, pneumatics.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will have the following experience:
- Recognised apprenticeship in engineering or qualified to NVQ lv 3 as a minimum.
- Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Ability to read electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic drawings.
- Awareness of safety & CE regulations.
To apply for this role, please forward your up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.