£39k - 44k per year
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
To £44,000 per annum inc shift allowance
This is a great permanent opportunity with a major automation FMCG provider (depot based in Peterborough) who need to bolster their team with a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer; it's working on automated machinery for a distribution provider on a panama shift pattern which includes days, nights and weekend working.
We are looking for the following for this Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role:
- Electrically bias candidate with experience in a fast past FMCG/automation/distribution environment
- Relevant training/education such as apprenticeship, NVQ or such like
- Able to fault find with PLC's (I/O level); programming experience isn't required
- Experience with hydraulic, pneumatic parts and conveyors
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer position will be working on a panama shift (exact shift pattern can be provided) so you must be ok to work days, nights and weekends. On offer is the following:
- Permanent position
- Great salary and shift allowance
- Ongoing training and development
This Peterborough based Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer is accepting applications now with a cut off date of the 13 th October; seeking availability for interview week commencing the 19 th and 26 th October. If you are interested, please do apply now or speak with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.