- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58789
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrically bias)
Starting £35,700 rising to £36,324 plus benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work 4 on 4 off days & nights. You will be responsible for providing engineering support to achieve the plant production targets & PPM’s. Being apprentice trained with an electrical bias with experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns (irrespective of priority) are identified and subsequently rectified as quickly as possible.
- Practice & encourage others to always deliver the highest standards of Health & Safety and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards.
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed.
- Assist the Shift Operations Manager in minimising machine down time by proposing & introducing improved maintenance programmes & continuous improvement ideas.
- Responsible for timely completion of all plant PPM schedules and to provide support for all site wide PPM programs.
- Maintain communication between the Engineering Teams & the Operational teams.
An exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with the following.
- Apprentice trained within electrical engineering or similar engineering background.
- A background working within fast paced manufacturing.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Experienced in a Multi Skilled Maintenance functions within a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience of fault finding, breakdown repairs, completion of Preventative Maintenance routines on both Mechanical & Electrical equipment.
- Working knowledge of PLC’s, Scads, Pneumatic & Hydraulic systems.
If you are a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.