A Multi-Skilled Machine Tool Fitter with experience of assembling complex special purpose machinery is required for an established manufacturer of robotics and automated solutions.
The role of Multi-Skilled Machine Tool Fitter includes the following:
- Working to an engineering drawing to build unique equipment, incorporating robots, pneumatics, motors, sensors, actuators, conveyors and positioning systems.
- Basic machine wiring connecting the control panel to the various machine parts schematic.
- General bench working is required to cut profile, tap holes and make minor adjustments to parts to make them fit.
- Escalate issues with design at the earliest stage possible to ensure a prompt resolution.
The suitable candidate for Multi-Skilled Machine Tool Fitter will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- General bench working skills able to manufacture simple brackets.
- Able to read a mechanical drawing and pneumatic diagram.
- Wiring and fitting of sensors and stepper motors.
- Technical qualifications are not essential.
If you have the required skills and experience for this role of Multi-Skilled Machine Tool Fitter then please click on the link to apply. In return for your experience we can offer an attractive salary working for a leading manufacturer of robotics and automated systems.