£35k - 40k per year
Role: Multi Skilled Engineer (Maintenance & Commissioning of Special Purpose Machinery)
Location: Factory based in Halesowen but will be required to commission on clients site across the UK
Salary: £35’000 - £40’000 depending on experience
- Daily tasks on the shopfloor will include general Mechanical fitting electrical fault finding as well as maintenance of machinery
- When on clients site you will be commissioning machines which will requires mechanical, electrical and some PLC experience (faulting finding, diagnostics etc)
This will suit a good Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with good fitting skills mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic
- Electrical skills, installation, rewiring, fault finding, commissioning
- PLC exposure faulting finding, diagnostics etc.
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to engage with end clients when commissioning machinery
- Ability to use CNC machinery would be advantageous, lathes, millers, etc with exposure to production equipment and/or being precision machined parts an added bonus ( but isn’t essential)
- Committed and forward thinking with a hands on approach, who is flexible on work possessing the ability to resolve issues both internally and externally when onsite
- Proactive individual that is used to working within an SME environment or military where individual have to wear many hats and be prepared to roll their sleeves up and get stuck into the job to ensure it is completed within time and to the required quality standards
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.