£35k - 40k per year
Role: Multi Skilled Engineer (Maintenance & Commissioning of Special Purpose Machinery)
Location: Factory based in Halesowen but will be required to commission on clients site across the UK
Salary: £35’000 - £40’000 depending on experience
- Daily tasks on the shopfloor will include general Mechanical fitting and electrical fault finding as well as maintenance of special purposes machinery some CNC experience would be preferable but not essential.
- When on clients site you will be commissioning machines which requires mechanical, electrical and PLC Controls experience
This will suit a good Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with good fitting skills mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic
- Electrical skills, installation, rewiring, fault finding, commissioning possible with 17th/18 Edition
- PLC Controls exposure faulting finding, diagnostics and limited programming
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to engage with end clients when commissioning machinery
- Ability to use CNC machinery would be advantageous, lathes, millers, etc with exposure to production equipment and/or being precision machined parts an added bonus
- Committed and forward thinking with a hands on approach, who is flexible on work possessing the ability to resolve issues both internally and externally when onsite
- Proactive individual that is used to working within an SME environment or military where individual have to wear many hats and be prepared to roll their sleeves up and get stuck into the job to ensure it is completed within time and to the required quality standards
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.