- Sector: FMCG
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 25 May 2022
- Job Ref: 61524
Multi Skilled Engineer
£37,485 rising to £38,140 plus Bonus & Benefits
A large FMCG manufacturing company are looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join their engineering team. Working 4 on 4 off days & nights supporting on reactive and preventative maintenance within a fast paced manufacturing plant. You will be an apprentice trained engineer confident in both electrical and mechanical maintenance with an understanding of PLC’s, HMI’s and automation equipment.
As a Multi Skulled Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Engineering Team Leader, you will ensure all engineering breakdowns are identified and subsequently rectified as quickly as possible.
- Provide electrical breakdown and preventative cover for the Shift, and assist on the mechanical Breakdowns when required.
- Assist the Days based Preventative Maintenance Team to accomplish site wide PPM programs within the plant PPM schedules.
- Assist the Shift Operations Manager in minimising machine down time and introducing improved maintenance programmes & continuous improvement ideas.
- Practice and encourage others to deliver the highest standards of Health & Safety at all times.
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed
- Ensure good communication avenues are prevalent between the Engineering Teams and the Operational teams
- Work as part of a multi-functional Mechanical / Electrical on-site Team
An exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Engineer with the following.
- Apprentice trained Engineer with a HNC or HND in electrical or electronics engineering.
- Previous experience working within a Multi Skilled Engineering role within a fast paced environment.
- Confident in electrical and mechanical fault finding, with the ability to ready electrical & mechanical engineering drawings.
- Ability to fault find on PLC’s, HMI’s and automated equipment.
- Happy to work a 4 on 4 off days & nights shift pattern.
- Positive thinking and self-motivated individual with good communication skills
If you are a Multi Skilled Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.