Our client is a world-leading automotive design company, gained a global reputation as a pioneer of lightweight and efficient vehicles, taking a highly innovative approach to all aspects of vehicle design, development and production. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Multi Media Designer to join their Design, Development and Engineering Centre.
You will work as part of the Creative Team and report to the Graphic Design Manager.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the requirements of the business are met from a Multi-Media perspective by providing a high-quality service through attention to detail, a disciplined and methodical approach and close liaison with colleagues.
The principal accountability will be to work as part of the Creative Team and to produce Multi-Media content, for corporate and marketing use, often within tight deadlines, that supports the needs of a rapidly expanding business and takes it to the next level of creative excellence. This will involve utilising group branding, illustration, on and off-site filming with suppliers and or customers, collating material from suppliers, working across film and television where appropriate.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Create high impact, aspirational content for corporate and marketing use
- Update and enhance all PR and Marketing literature, as required
- Edit moving image content appropriate for all multimedia platforms
- Develop creative concepts ensuring exceptional design execution
- Generate high quality content
- Ensure that all Company documentation is executed to the correct standard
- Act as a moving image 'Brand Guardian', ensuring adherence to corporate branding guidelines for all content
- Proactively be aware of emerging trends and technologies to ensure that the business is always at the forefront of new technical development
- Develop the role, be a team player and provide continuous support to the company and/or group of companies as the Group expands
- Identify and highlight any areas for continuous improvement
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.