Title: Programme Analyst
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon, Whitley and Halewood
Programme Analyst required to work within the Logistics Programme Management department responsible for providing Material Planning & Logistics (MP&L) strategies, solutions & costs into future JLR vehicle programmes. Role responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing the creation of a Plan for Every Part (PfEP) information to develop solutions for MP&L.
- Using data analysis to construct and analyse logistics costs from bill of material data with sourcing and packaging assumptions.
- Liaison with Purchasing through global sourcing process to ensure logistics factors are fully included in all sourcing decisions.
- Support Design for Logistics activities to optimise supply chain programme costs.
- Complete ad hoc manufacturing and globalisation project requests with MP&L information.
- Supply chain or logistics experience
- Project or programme management experience leading or coordinating projects.
- Strong analytical skills and advanced / intermediate user in Microsoft Office Excel.
- High degree of personal motivation and drive.
- Must have a strong desire to deliver against targets.
- Have strong analytical skills and statistical ability.
- Prior experience leading or coordinating projects or programmes.
- Ability to engage and influence - have a positive impact, influence stakeholders effectively.
- Must be a good team player and ensure communication is open, direct and clear.
- Ability to anticipate future challenges and opportunities
- Able to have a positive impact and an ability to engage / influence stakeholders effectively.
- Experience working in an automotive or large multinational company desirable.
- Prior experience working in a Logistics function or company preferred.
Although the successful candidate will be based in JLR Gaydon, the successful candidate must be able to work from JLR Whitley (Coventry) or JLR Halewood (Liverpool) on occasions.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.